FirstService Residential is the property management company for Rancho San Joaquin HOA.
Before you contact FirstService, visit About FirstService Residential on how to submit a Service Request on our FirstService web portal, how to pay your assessments, common FAQs, and other helpful info.
Parking enforcement, guest parking, and vehicle registration questions? Visit Parking Enforcement to contact Patrol Masters (not FirstService) who oversees our HOA parking enforcement.
Remodeling your home or submitting an Architectual application? Visit ARC/Home Improvement to learn more on what to do
Dead animal pickups, excessive dog barking, coyote sightings? Contact Irvine Police's Animal Services (not FirstService) at 949-724-7200 any day from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Need a new mailbox key or lock? Contact or visit the Irvine Main Post Office on Sand Canyon Ave (not FirstService). Mailboxes are owned/managed by the U.S. Postal Service, not the HOA.
Need a pool key? View the instructions here on how to request a new key.
Maintenance Request, Billing Issue, or Question?
For Maintenanance Requests, Log On and Submit a Service Request:Also log on to view the status of your Service Request, check your account balance, or pay online
For All Questions & Requests, Contact FirstService's 24/7 Customer Care Center800-428-5588[email protected]
DO NOT contact FirstService on the following
which are homeowner's responsibility:
- Any HVAC like A/C units, furnaces, and heaters
- Baseboards and moldings
- Brick & concrete paver walkways and driveways
- Chimney and fireplace cleaning & maintenance (read article for more info)
- Cleaning/sweeping balconies, patios, garages, and stack unit stairways and landing areas
- Drains/drain pipes and shutoff valves inside the home
- Ducts (HVAC, dryer, stove)
- Drywall/plastering for ceilings & interior walls (excluding perimeter walls and load-bearing walls)
- Electrical panels, light switches, and outlets
- Exposed plumbing and gas lines and shut-off valves (including the P-trap under the sinks)
- Exterior lighting attached to home
- Faucets, shower heads, and other plumbing fixtures
- Garage door openers & interior garage lights
- Home appliances
- Interior painting and wallpaper
- Interior doors
- Locks on exterior doors, patio sliders
- Mailbox lock & key (contact Irvine Main Post Office)
- Pest control inside the home, garage, balconies, patios, and stack home stairways & entry landings - full details
- Patio landscape (inside front, back, & side patios)
- Screen doors
- Sinks (including the P-trap drain pipe), toilets, and showers
- Tile flooring on balconies and patios
- Water heaters
- Windows/patio sliders, exterior doors, and garage doors that are not original
How Long Will It Take to Resolve My Maintenance Issue?
Submit your maintenance request on the FirstService web portal or by contacting the 24/7 Customer Care Center. Requests or questions submitted on the web portal or to the Customer Care Center will be reviewed by the end of the next business day. Our Assistant Community Manager will then assess your request to see if it should be converted into a work order and assigned to an HOA vendor.
NOTE: Some maintenance requests may require additional time because it requires competitive bids or Board approval because of the high cost, or it needs more time to troubleshoot the issue. Less-urgent maintenance requests may also be delayed so that it can be scheduled with other similar repairs to minimize our HOA's repair costs.
Please be patient when submitting a maintenance request in which FirstService will do their best to resolve it quickly as they can. Please do not submit duplicate requests for the same issue, as that will add confusion and time to resolve your issue.
Once the vendor receives a work order, the time to resolve your maintenance request will depend on the complexity of the maintenance issue, the vendor's schedule, and current work load. At any time, you may check the status of your request by logging on the FirstService web portal, or by calling the 24/7 Customer Care Center at 800‑428‑5588.
Emergency After-Hours Service
For life- or property-threatening emergencies, dial 911
For all other issues, call FirstService Residential's 24/7 Customer Care Center at 800-428-5588.
But note that the following issues are considered "emergencies":
* Always call SoCal Gas at 800-427-2200 (for gas smell), 911 for the Fire dept. (for unknown smoke), or SoCal Edison at 800-655-4555 (for electricity outage) FIRST.
- Large irrigation water flows or excessive flooding that cannot be turned off
- The smell of gas or unknown smoke *
- Building-wide electricity outage *
Maintenance issues which can be controlled or tolerated for a short period of time such as a roof leak, equipment causing excessive noise, or drainage issue will be handled by FirstService during normal business hours.
For questions on submitting an HOA Architectural/Property Improvement application or its status, contact:
For status on homeowner & work order requests, and other administrative questions contact:
Assistant Community Manager
15241 Laguna Canyon Rd
Irvine, CA 92618
Tel 949-448-6094 or 949-448-6000[email protected]For questions on HOA maintenance & repair projects, board meetings, CC&R violations, and other higher-level HOA requests, contact:
Senior Community Manager
15241 Laguna Canyon Rd
Irvine, CA 92618
Tel 949-448-6246 or 949-448-6000