FirstService Residential is the property management company for Rancho San Joaquin HOA.
Parking enforcement, guest parking, and vehicle registration questions? Visit Parking Enforcement to contact Patrol Masters (not FirstService) who oversees our HOA parking enforcement.
Remodeling your home or submitting an Architectual application? Visit ARC/Home Improvement to learn more on what to do
Dead animal pickups, excessive dog barking, coyote sightings? Contact Irvine Police's Animal Services (not FirstService) at 949-724-7200 any day from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Before you contact FirstService, visit About FirstService Residential on how to submit a Service Request (and check status) on our FirstService Resident web portal, how to pay your HOA assessments, FAQs, and other helpful info.
Maintenance Request, Billing Issue, or Question?
Log On and Submit a Service Request Online:Also log on to view the status of your request, check your account balance, or pay online
Contact FirstService Residential's 24/7 Customer Care Center800-428-5588[email protected]
DO NOT contact FirstService on the following
which are homeowner's responsibility:
- A/C units & furnaces/heaters
- Baseboards and moldings
- Brick & concrete paver walkways and driveways
- Chimney cleaning
- Drains/drain pipes and shutoff valves inside the home
- Ducts (HVAC, dryer, stove)
- Drywall/plastering for inside ceilings & walls (excluding perimeter walls and load-bearing walls)
- Electrical panels, light switches, and outlets
- Exterior lighting attached to home
- Faucets, shower heads, valves, and other plumbing fixtures
- Garage door openers & inside garage lights
- Home appliances
- Indoor painting
- Interior doors
- Locks on exterior doors, patio sliders
- Mailbox lock & key (contact Irvine Main Post Office)
- Pest control inside the home
- Patio landscape (front & back inside the patio)
- Screen doors
- Sinks, toilets, and showers
- Tile flooring on balconies and patios
- Exterior doors, windows/patio sliders, and garage doors that are not original
- Water heaters
How Long Will It Take to Resolve My Issue or Question?
The fastest way to submit your maintenance request or question is on the FirstService web portal or by contacting the Customer Care Center. Requests or questions submitted on the web portal or to the Customer Care Center will be reviewed and acknowledged to by the end of the next business day. Our Assistant Community Manager will then assess your request to see if it should be converted into a work order and assigned to an HOA vendor.
NOTE: Some maintenance requests may be delayed because it requires competitive bids because of the higher cost, or it needs more time to troubleshoot the issue. Less-urgent maintenance requests may also be delayed so that it can be scheduled with other similar repairs to optimize our HOA's repair costs. Please be patient when submitting a maintenance request in which FirstService will do their best to resolve it quickly. But sometimes it may take time, depending on the circumstances.
Once the vendor receives a work order, the time to resolve your maintenance request will depend on the complexity of the maintenance issue, the vendor's schedule, and current work load. At any time, you may check the status of your request by logging on the FirstService web portal, or by calling the 24/7 Customer Care Center at 800‑428‑5588.
Emergency After-Hours Service
For life- or property-threatening emergencies, dial 911
For all other issues, call FirstService Residential's 24/7 Customer Care Center at 800-428-5588.
But note that the following issues are considered "emergencies":
* Always call SoCal Gas at 800-427-2200 (for gas smell), 911 for the Fire dept. (for unknown smoke), or SoCal Edison at 800-655-4555 (for electricity outage) FIRST.
- Large irrigation water flows or excessive flooding that cannot be turned off
- The smell of gas or unknown smoke *
- Building-wide electricity outage *
Maintenance issues which can be controlled or tolerated for a short period of time such as a roof leak, equipment causing excessive noise, or drainage issue will be handled by FirstService during normal business hours.
For questions on submitting an HOA Architectural/Property Improvement application or its status, or CC&R violations, contact:
Community Design and Review
15241 Laguna Canyon Rd. | Irvine, CA 92618[email protected]
For status on homeowner & work order requests, and other administrative questions contact:
RSJ Assistant Community Manager
15241 Laguna Canyon Rd
Irvine, CA 92618
Tel 949-448-6094 or 949-448-6000[email protected]For questions on HOA community-wide maintenance & repair projects, board meetings, and other higher-level HOA requests, contact:
Interim RSJ Community Manager
15241 Laguna Canyon Rd
Irvine, CA 92618
Tel 949-448-6068 or 949-448-6000