For after-hours emergencies:
- Landscape irrigation or outside plumbing emergencies call our HOA property management at 800-428-5588 (press 9 when prompted for emergencies)
- Parking enforcement and security patrol, call Patrol Masters at 877-648-0602 or visit our Parking Enforcement page. Do not contact our property manager.
- Afterhours pool use (after 10pm) and excessive noise, call Irvine Police dispatch at 949-724-7200
- Gas leaks/safety issues, call SoCal Gas at 800-427-2200
- Community-wide electricity outages, call SoCal Edison at 800-655-4555
- All other police, fire or medical emergencies dial 911
- Residential water is covered in our HOA assessment; do not contact Irvine Ranch Water District to open a new residential account.
- Trash collection is also covered in our HOA assessment; do not contact Waste Management to open a new residential account. For more info visit Trash/Recycling & Bulk Pickups